The Enterprise Europe Network regional office in the Southern Great Plain region is organising a Brokerage event at the 27th Hungarian Great Plain Animal Husbandry and Agricultural Days Exhibition and Fair. The exhibition and fair is organised between 7-9 May in 2020.
This event – with 584 exhibitors and more than 53 000 visitors from 29 registered countries in 2019 – offers and excellent opportunity for the most prominent enterprises of the sector to present their latest innovations and offers.
The professional prestige of the Hungarian Great Plain Animal Husbandry Days is well reflected in the fact that it was the first animal husbandry exhibition in Hungary to be granted the “National Exhibition of Breeding Animals” status by the Association of Hungarian Animal Breeders.
The brokerage event will be held on 7th May in Hódmezővásárhely. Participation is free of charge, in case of at least 3 international meetings.
The thematic areas of the event include:
- animal husbandry,
- plant production
- seeds and feeds,
- plant protection products,
- chemical industry,
- professional consulting,
- other related sectors.
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Learn about state-of-the.art innovations in the field of agriculture and stock breeding
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
- Get support and follow-up after the start of the agreements
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
You can find more information about the fair on the following webpage: http://hodmezogazda.hu/